SEMLEP’s Growth Hub has joined forces with Buckinghamshire Business First, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority, New Anglia Growth Hub & OXLEP Growth Hub to deliver a series of webinars helping businesses for international trading post EU transition period:
- 11 November 2020 2-3pm: EU Exit: UK border changes impacting flow of UK-EU goods from 1st Jan 2021
- 18 November 2020 2-3pm: Exporting post EU transition, a practical guide for novice and seasoned exporters
- 26 November 2020 2-3pm: Importing post EU transition, a practical guide for novice and seasoned importers
- 2 December 2020 2-3pm: Understanding international trade documentation post Transition Period
- 9 December 2020 2-3pm: Understanding the new UK Global Tariff and trading under preference
- 16 December 2020 2-3pm: EU Exit: Navigating Customs formalities and ensuring HMRC compliance
- 20 Janvier 2021 2-3pm: The importance of Incoterms in international contracts
- 3 February 2021 2-3pm: Managing financial risk and getting paid when trading internationally
- 17 February 2021 2-3pm: Developing overseas markets and managing international partners
- 3 March 2021 2-3pm: Effective international supply chain management
They are also hosting a webinar in partnership with the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB):
18 November 2020 3-4pm: Business support for ambitious business leaders
Hear from a panel of Growth Curve clients who will share their challenges, as well as the plans they put in place for a successful future, with support from the programme.
In partnership with the Federation of Small Businesses, this webinar will give you an overview of the FSB and the SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
If you are interested in any of the events, please follow links to join.